Welcome back GALS - A great reminder!





Comments

  1. Hi Miss Kim👋! I am in the 6th grade and recently I have been having anxiety attacks and I don't know why. So one example is right before my piano lesson, I started yelling, crying and refusing to do it and I think it was because I wasn't prepared and I didn't practice and even though my teacher said it was fine that I didn't practice I still refused so we had to reschedule. It also happened just yesterday before my physical therapy session but I think it was mainly because I was being lazy and I didn't want to do my exercises but I also wasn't done with my homework and I didn't want to stop and get off of my computer. I just want to let you know that I am VERY bad at transitioning. And you might be wondering if I have seen a counselor and the answer is, I have and it isn't comfortable for me to talk about personal stuff with people I don't really know. I have also talked to my doctor but she just recommends talking to counselors and I don't want to do that. It is okay if you don't know how to answer or how to help because I don't really like talking about it. Also I know this is a long question with lots of words but I want to thank you for having this page for us to ask questions and I think it is awesome that you read them and respond and try to help! It's okay if you can't help me because the reason it's so long is because I just needed to express how I feel and maybe get some help! Do you have any suggestions? (It's fine if you don't)
    Sincerely,
    Alexi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog